February 16, 2015

LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE (New with Pockets)

I think babywearing is pretty much necessary with a baby, and especially if you have more than one. I've tried many carriers, and the LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE is absolutely the best. The added features on the redesigned one make it even better... If that was even possible. 




What I like:
•Comfortable: I can wear this for hours and still be feeling pretty good.
•Shoulder straps: the shoulder straps are so nice and padded that you pretty much don't feel them, even with a big kid.
•Airflow: living in Arizona, this nice breathable mesh is a must for most of the year. And it is so soft too!
•Pocket: the added pocket is amazing! Being able to ditch the diaper bag and throw a few essentials in there is a life saver.
•Bonding: having my babies close and snuggly is a great opportunity to have some one on one time and experience the world together. (It also discourages strangers from unwanted touching).


•Quality: this carrier is great quality, and the company and customer service are excellent.
•New dual adjusting straps: allows you to easily adjust with it on the front or back.
•Long-lasting: this isn't that expensive swing that will be outgrown in 6 months. It can be used for tiny babies all the way up to big toddlers, making it well worth the investment.
•Options: the LÍLLÉbaby can be used in so many different ways. Facing in, facing out, hip, back, neck support up, neck support down, straps crossed... The list goes on, and I love not being stuck using it one way.



What I don't like:
The fact that I can't have one of each of them! Seriously there is nothing I don't like.

I highly recommend the LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE. 



There is always room for two in my heart, but not always in my arms, and LÍLLÉbaby helps me be there for both of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment